DID YOU HAVE A GOOD NIGHTS SLEEP LAST NIGHT?
WOKE UP FULL OF ENERGY AND FULLY RESTED THIS MORNING?
Though if not, if you are one of millions of people who have problems with insomnia and who cannot find a profound and healthy rest, then go on reading…..… You might find some helpful tips to improve your condition:
LACK OF SLEEP CAN EFFECT YOUR HEALTH AND WELLBEING !
FACT IS: A deep, undisturbed sleep is essential for a healthy brain and that toxins, during the day accumulated, can be eliminated. Two different types of cells can support the elimination of a toxic protein that often can be found in brains of Alzheimer patients. To clear it out can support the repair and regeneration of the brain.
Lack of sleep can affect the functioning of these cells and the elimination of toxins and has an opposite effect in damaging the healthy tissue. 🙄
Just one sleepless night can have negative results on your health.
SO, HOW CAN YOU SLEEP BETTER ? Here a few suggestions: 👇
– have at least 4 hours between dinner and bedtime (specially if you eat a heavy dinner); thus your body can digest properly before sleeping.
– if you suffer from dropping sugar during the night, try to eat some almonds aprox. 30 minute before you go to bed.
– keep your bedroom comfortable and neither too warm nor too cold (aprox. 23°C ).
– a hot drink before going to bed, such as a herbal tea can support a profound sleep.
– make it a habit to apply some minutes of Reiki every morning and evening and you will quickly notice a difference in quality of your sleep.
– i myself discovered some time ago something, which helps me to sleep deeply and without interrupption, waking up refreshed and full of energy like a child. Highly motivated with a clear head comes as an extra.
WHICH REMEDIES WORK FOR YOU TO FIND A GOOD REST?
WOULD YOU LIKE TO SHARE SOME TIPS ?
Please post your comment below. 👍
Nabila G. Welk, therapist, nutritionist, Jikiden Reiki shihan.
This might be of interest for you: